Thursday, August 01, 2013

Wave goodbye to the iPhone Cosy

(C) Little Red Designs 2013

I'm currently reviewing my product ranges and it is sad to say, but Little Red Designs will no longer be making iPhone Cosies. I have quite a few ready made and in stock, so over the next few months, I will be offering these as Sale items. But once they are gone, they are gone.

It was a difficult decision to make, as I know lots of you love your cosies. Unfortunately, the smart phone market has exploded and there are so many different phones out there, I just can't keep up with the ever increasing range of sizes and models.

So rather than disappointing customers by only doing covers for iPhones (and not Samsung, Nokia, HTC etc) and me feeling sad that I cannot fulfil every order for a bespoke cover, I have decided to move on and make something new.

If you have any ideas for a new product that you would love, please do let me know - I'm thinking of branching out into leather jewellery, so let's see what happens!

April
x

No comments: