Monday, July 08, 2013

One Wedding & a commission

It's been a while since I've had the chance to sit down and blog. Generally, that means one thing to me; that I've been busy doing fun & interesting things which I should have been blogging about!

Since my last post I got married on Midsummer's Eve. Yes, after nearly 9 years together, we tied the knot in Winchester front of 13 special people. It was a wonderful day of heartfelt emotion.

We headed to Berlin on our honeymoon where we spent 4 days exploring the city & sampling the amazing beers ( & me giggling lots  everytime I started a sentence with 'my husband')!

Since then, my illustration work has gained some interest & I'm currently working on an album cover commission.

Then, tomorrow, I'm off to he London College of Fashion to do a 4 day Adobe Illustrator Course. This is the first of two I'm completing with support from Aspace Talent Development Bursary I won back in April 2013.

Phew! Lots if new exciting projects and new beginings! 2013 is turning out to be a wonderful year!

No comments: