Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New Motifs (part 1)

Little Red Designs Birdcage iPhone Cosy
Little Red Designs Birdcage iPhone Cosy
 
I have now ventured into the world of hot foil printing; this is a new process for me and I'm so excited as I can now get my intricate pen and ink drawings made into plates and using my new machinery, handprint the motifs onto my products.
 
So I'm really thrilled; I actually made a decision (which is shocking for people that know me!) and decided with designs will form part of the new collection. All my new motifs have been finalised and made into printing plates.

The plates arrived about 10 days ago and I've been working my way through them; seeing how they print in foil. I have started with silver foil and I am slowing testing it against all of my leather. I hope to move onto other colours of foils soon.

This post is 'Part 1' as I still have a few motifs to experiement with, so 'Part 2' will be posted shortly.

Anyway.... this post is a sneaky peak at some of the new motifs which will be available very very soon on all products. These are quick images and more professional ones (i.e. not against my carpet or wood chip wall paper) will be available shortly.

I am also going to offer a mongramming service in the near future.


Little Red Designs Peacock Feather Kindle Covers
Little Red Designs Peacock Feather Kindle Covers
Watch this space for morem information about the when these will be available for purchase!

No comments: