Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ideal Home Exhibition 2012: Eliza Jayne Ceramics

Copyright Eliza Jayne Ceramics

Having pulled through an awful head cold (it really wasn't pretty), I dragged myself out of bed and up to London to the Ideal Home Exhibiton at Earl's Court.

It was a great day; I met so many amazing people including Eliza Jayne Ceramics. She is an ceramic designer maker from Dorset. Her pieces are beautiful, chic and delicate. I was drawn in by the colours of the sea and the hand-drawn organic motifs on her pieces.

She was lovely to chat to and I just wanted to share some of her pieces with you. Pop over to her lovely website www.elizajayneceramics.co.uk  for more information and to see her Gallery. She is at the Ideal Home Exhibition (First Floor) until 01 April 2012.

Copyright Eliza Jayne Ceramics

Copyright Eliza Jayne Ceramics
Copyright Eliza Jayne Ceramics

No comments: