Sunday, November 17, 2013

Bager Press: Confessions of a screen printer...

Today I completed the refresher screen printing course with Adam Eager at Badger Press in Bishops Waltham, Hampshire, UK.

It was a great day & I met lovely people, including Adam who was running the course ( who also rescued me from a minor mental meltdown half way through).

Today I attempted a three colour print of one of my designs. It was a real challenge to get it completed in the time, not get the blue paste everywhere (& on everyone!) but I'm really pleased with the results considering it has been 12 years since I did anything like this.

I'll be showing off my prints at our Christmas Open Studio event this Saturday 23 Nov. 11-7pm, The Sorting Office Studios, Wells Place, Eastleigh.

Maybe see you there?

April
Xx

No comments: