Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Dog days are over....

... And Dog Purses are here to stay!

I have to admit, I just love dogs, big or small, I wish I could own one. Alas renting a house as put that idea on hold for a while.

This love of waggy tails inspired my range of dog motif purses. If you can’t have one in your garden, then i’ll have one on my purse thank you very much. They have been really successful, with lots of customers who have opted for a purse in memory of a long ago doggy friend, or in celebration of a new puppy!

Then feedback from Little Red fans led me onto creating a cat motif purse & bird purse.

To get your own animal purse, you can find these here.

I'd love to hear your motif ideas? Is there a motif you think Little Red should put on a purse? Do you have a love of butterflies, wolves, cows or stag beetles(!!)? Let me know about it by email me using the form here, commenting on this blog or on my facebook fan page.

No comments: