Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bee & Flower Hipster Bag


I finished a lovely commission a few weeks ago. I as far as I am aware the luckly birthday lady has now received the bag, so I can now show you the images of it.

It was a leather Hipster bag which was redesigned by the client to feature a flower & bee motif. Bag is lined with sunshine yellow satin and has an internal mobile phone pocket. It also has the customer's inital 'N' appliqued on the back on the bag.

I loved making it & I hope you like it too...
:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the very lucky birthday girl in question & very much in love with my new bag - husband had designed to include our pet names for each other (not quite sure why button & bee but there you go!).

Thank you so much,

Mrs Bee

April Mawhinney said...

Thank you so much Mrs Bee for your lovely comments. So pleased that the weeks of planning paid off and you love the bag. It was a really joy to make it for you.
:-)